Thursday, October 23, 2008

My daddy loved me!

Dang we look good!

Okay so first I have to correct myself, my daughter and mom brought it too my attention, I guess I shouldn't write when I am ready to go to bed. Okay my dad did tell me he loved me, he learned to after I got mad at him one day, and told him why was it he could tell my children."I love you," and not me, he got better at it, and it wasn't as hard for him. What I meant to say was when I came to visit him when the cancer was getting really bad I poured out my heart and sould to him, I told him what a wonderful dad he had been to me, and that we would all be okay, that it was okay when he needed to let go, that I would see him in heaven, and that I loved him more than anything. It was then he had trouble saying he loved me, and that he was proud of me. I do know that he was proud of me, and he was the greatest grandpa, and he loved me with all his heart. At the moment I guess I just wanted to hear it back, but he was really sick and in a lot of pain, that's is what I meant.

2 comments:

Bri said...

thats a good picture

Sue said...

okay you are forgiven!!!!!