Friday, October 17, 2008

Sunset

Today God gave me a wonderful gift. I looked up and saw the most beautiful sunset, it truly took my breath away, it was the best I've ever seen since I have lived here, and I got to share it with my husband. What was even more amazing, was today I heard two different people say how Hawaii was really a great place, the only place where you get to see his wonderful beautiful creations right before your very eyes. I kind of blew them off, nodded my head and went on with my day, until this evening. I looked up and saw the sunset and I realized God was trying to tell me something. My breath sucked in when I saw it, it was amazing, and God made it just for me (well okay maybe a few others got to share in it too). At that moment in time I realized how lucky I am to be living in one of the most beautiful places in the world, I sometimes take that for granted. Thank you God.

1 comment:

Christina said...

awww... and I missed it. Maybe I'll catch one too sometime.