Thursday, November 6, 2008

Pop Tarts

My husband is in love with Pop Tarts. What exactly is a Pop Tart, it sure the heck isn't a Tart or none like I have ever seen or tasted. I mean a Tart is light and flaky, and a Pop Tart is hard much like a rock. Sure they can taste good, but I don't like them for breakfast, and very rarely do I like them for a snack. But my husband likes them for breakfast and sometimes he likes to eat them as a dessert too. Matter of fact he is eatting one right now, a chocolate one, Yuk, to each is own. I know that this has been a very strange blog, but oh well thats just how my highly intellgent mind works.

1 comment:

Bri said...

you should not eat pop tarts.

Reason 1. Just 1 pot tart is 200 calories. You eat two and you just pumped four hundred calories into your body. Sugary disgusting mess, that taste soooo good!