Sunday, November 23, 2008

Weekends

Okay, if all of you are wondering if I fell off the face of the earth, that's a negative.......I am still here. I just had to do some heavy duty babysitting this weekend. My daughter, Christina got some much needed time off, she spent the weekend in Maui with her husband. I forgot what its like waking up to do feeding time, and I found out Grandma is not a young as she used to me. We had loads of fun, but I am really tuckered out, Grandpa is too. We are really had lots of fun but we are really beat, and I am sure the kids were ready to be back in the loving arms of their mommy. We made chocolate chip pancakes on Saturday, and Faith said, "These are the best pancakes grandma, can I have more." I have to say I like chocolate chip pancakes too. We made homemade playdough, which I am happy to say, I sent home with them (it can be messy). The bad thing is we were stuck in the house because it rained and rained and rained this weekend. I really love being a Grandma.

3 comments:

Bri said...

look at you pretending to be a nice person and all.

Sue said...

double that for me!!!!!!

Dee said...

I am nice......very nice......too nice you are both just jealous because I....am.... the....nicest.