Saturday, November 15, 2008

Wille B




Today we spent the whole day with Willie (my youngest) usually that can be quite taxing on the nerves. I have to say though it was really fun. He reminds me a lot of Garrett when it comes to a Mom and Son relationship. When I am around Garrett he always makes me feel like I am special, like he has nothing better to do then to spend the day with me, and you always get plenty of hugs. Willie isn't much of a hugger, but he has a way of when you are around him of making life fun. He has a wonder sense of humor and I always find myself busting up, especially his imitations of people. Today he had me rolling and in the middle of it, I thought "this is the life, this is what it all about". All my children have been really blessed with a great since of humor, and when we are together its like the whole world stops for us, and we enjoy each others company. I can't wait till Thanksgiving, the only thing missing will be my Mom, she can make you laugh until your face hurts. Willie usually hates shopping, unless we are shopping for him, but today he followed me around and held my bags, it made me feel special, and love.

1 comment:

Bri said...

I love that second picture of you! You are hot!