Friday, December 12, 2008

JESUS IS THE ANSWER

Okay, this is for those of you who don't even know me, but download pictures of my kids. I am not talking about family and friends or people we know, I know you guys follow us because you love us, and we love you too, and I am not talking about people who just come by and visit occasionally. I am talking about those of you who seem unable to live your lives without visiting our page everyday or downloading pictures of my family for the wrong reasons, maybe there is a little bit of jealous on your part and you don't have a life of your own. It's okay, you didn't know I was physic did you. You know who you are.....and I see you visiting everyday, I have made it my mission in life to pray for your souls. God loves you when no one else does. He is waiting for you to open the door....hear him. He is knocking....knock....knock....knock. It is a soft knock, he doesn't break down doors or anything, he waits for your invitation. Won't you ask him to come in? He will be your friend for life, and he will never leave. Are you feeling empty inside, are you searching for something, almost frantically to fill you up? Maybe your searching started by abusing yourself, filling yourself up with food, maybe its drugs, maybe is sex, maybe its stocking other people, or just being mean to everyone around you, whatever it is God can help you, he is really what your are search has been for, listen to him, he is calling your name. Come to him today. He doesn't want you to wait until you have perfected yourself, he loves you with all your flaws. If you are that person and you need Jesus, hey let me know I can help, he is a close personal friend of mine. Leave me a comment and start living today.

No comments: