Monday, December 29, 2008

My Fringe Benefits

After four days off, Oh my goodness, I had to go back to work today. There wasn't many people there, and everyone that was there left out really early. Not me though, they told me I could go, but my honey doesn't ever get off early so I waited. I have to say it was pretty nice being all alone, with nobody around, I actually got some work done. Working on base gives me a lot of perks along with it. Number 1---I get to ride in with my husband everyday. Number 2---He works right across the street, if I am having a rotten day, I can walk over and chill for a while. Number 3---I get to have lunch with my husband everyday. Number 4----I don't have to drive in traffic on the way home, (I usually sleep) Rob drives home. See there are some fringe benefits, and oh how I love my fringe benefit (that would be Rob). Oh wait I forgot one, number 5---I get to talk to my to my daughter everyday, through e-mail or she will call me about the same time everyday. I am truly blessed. Oh and I don't want to leave out Garrett, he calls me just about everyday too. What a life

3 comments:

Sue said...

what about Mom?

Bri said...

yea what about grandma, geez

Dee said...

Don't you two know it is all about me. You should know that by know. geez.