Monday, January 5, 2009

Can't a Girl Just Get Some ZZZZZZ's

I didn't get much sleep last night. I am going through one of those phases I go through from time to time where my mind races, until it goes off running without my body (I guess that's what you call an out of body experience). Anyways, it is very hard to sleep when your mind doesn't want to, and the dreams I have when I finally get to sleep are crazy. When I was a teenager my mind would do this so much that I would usually have nightmares for weeks, and I would dream about things I that I had watched on TV, and conversations people or I had, they would turn up all twisted up in my nightmares. It must be my minds way of dealing with things, or coping, but I don't get a lot of sleep when it happens, sometimes it can go on for a long time. I don't really have too many nightmares anymore, maybe I have mastered the art of dealing with life's issues, who knows. I could lie and say that it was because of my vast intelligence, but my mom, or my daughter's would answer this blog with the God's honest truth (its a family thing, honesty at all costs whether brutal or not), so I will say instead, it is just that I am little more creative than most people, and my mind has a hard time keeping up with all that creativity. Creative or not lets hope sleep is my dearest friend tonight, I'll let you know how it goes. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

No comments: