Monday, January 19, 2009

Distraction

Satan sometimes traps us in what could have been, or what could be. We sometimes hold on so tightly to the past, or even the future, that we forget to live in the here and now. That is not how God intended us to live. He wants us to live in the here and now. I am one of those people who can be easily distracted especially while in church listening to a perfectly good sermon. I can get totally distracted with what I am going to do when I get home, or what I should have done before I went to church, and before I know it I have lost the message. It made me think today. Just how many messages have a lost out from because I let myself get distracted. Today I want to try harder, I want to do what I have been put on this earth to do, without distraction.

1 comment:

Sue said...

goodluck on the distraction thing !! I never could figure that one out. I live my life distracted. My concentration level is 0 !!!!!!