Saturday, January 10, 2009

Just today

Okay I know you are all wondering, no I haven 't killed the lady at work (I really want to though). I am not going to talk about her, outta sight outta mind. I woke up this morning and made egg caserole, cuz thats what Willie wanted, but after I ate it, I didn't want anything else for lunch. Rob and I had an early dinner, we went to Bravo's and I had fresh spinach lingini, and their famous rolls. We started the morning at the "Friends of the Library" book sale, you can get tons of books for 1.00 or .50, they only problem is when we go, I get done right away, and Rob doesn't, I usually have to beg him to leave , or just pull him outta there. After that we went to Ross, I had a gift card from my brother-in-law just itching to be spent, and spend it I did. After that I was feeling nice (very nice) so we went to Walmart and I bought my husband a music card he loves his Ipod, I don't know what he would do if they became extinct. Oh well, all in all it was a pretty good day, just me and my main squeeze.

No comments: