Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Baby holding Kady-Bug

Rob and I always do this little thing, we have since we have started dating. I will see something really pretty, and stand there and admire it. I look at it and say to him, "See that, that is so pretty (or beautiful)." Then Rob says, "Not as pretty as you." All these years we have been playing this little game. I used to get annoyed, and think he was being sarcastic, or I would disgustingly shake my head and say yeah right. As I have aged though, I have come to cherish that statement (whether it is true or not) it is something I can rely on. When my Rob says it now I don't think he is being sarcastic, I don't shake me head (sometimes I say yeah that's right), now I smile, because it still makes me weak in the knees, and I know it is really true in his eyes. You see, he doesn't say it sarcastically, every time he says it, it is as though it were that the first time he is saying it to me. If you look in his eyes you can see that he is not lying it's the truth in his eyes, nothing is as beautiful as me to him, and in my eyes no one compares to him. He is mine, and I am his, forever. Ain't that beautiful?

3 comments:

ourmoney said...

good blog !!!
how r u my friend
peace lover from Indonesia
good future for friendship all over the world
invite my blog and plz give ur comment

Bri said...

oh and my blogs are barfable? at least I don't lie.

Sue said...

gag me with a spoon !!!!!
only I know the bitch side of you I guess !!!!!!