Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Some People

There always seems to be someone at work that irks the heck out of me. I don't know why, maybe it is God's wonderful sense of humor, but I always get stuck working with the local Narcissist, maybe its my task in life to save them from themselves who knows. I even had to pray this morning, but alas by the end of the day I wanted to put her out of her misery (or the misery she was causing me). This women likes to tell me everyday the list of men that have hit on her, are hitting on her, and will be hitting on her......and oh did I tell you she's a model on the weekends too. The list goes on and on and on, the only problem is she lies so much, that she forgets the lies she has told, and contradicts them. The worst thing is she talks all the time, non-stop, and demands your attention while she is talking, about.....who knows I try to listen, but by the end of the day my patience is gone, done, through. There are many times during the day I just leave, anywhere, just to get away. Okay, the good thing is she is military so eventually she will leave, the bad thing is it is not tomorrow. There are so many other things I could say about her, but she does that enough that. So I will pray, and pray, and pray. No I will not ask for patience, I prayed for patience one time in my life, and got six kids (and I love them dearly). Like I said god has a wonderful sense of humor, so be careful what you pray for.

No comments: