Thursday, January 15, 2009

Windy

We are supposed to have winds up to 60 miles an hour, guess we will see. My husband and I just got recalled they let us know that we don't have to come in tomorrow, until later, because of the warnings. I made Rob go get water and batteries. He said there were tons of people out getting stuff too. The problem here is that any time the wind blows really bad the power goes out, so we are already preparing for it. We are okay we have lots of games, puzzles, and a decks of cards. I feel sorry for the homeless on the beaches though, they were evacuating all of them today too. Guess we will see how it all pans out.

4 comments:

Bri said...

What are the winds from momma?

Bri said...

oh and I tagged you where's your pic?

Christina said...

Okay so Faith doesn't have to go to school and we have no winds or rain this side....this is NOT cool.

Sue said...

just like Santa Ana's huh?