Wednesday, February 25, 2009

BeBe is So Sad

Well, me and my cat are very sad, we both moped all day because my mom went home. Bebe isn't much on conversation either. Although Willie did come out of his room and insist we watch a movie, and it turn out to be really good, it was an animation. But alas, there was no one to cook dinner for me, so my husband brought home a pizza. He took one look at me and said, are you in pain (guess I looked like it), I told him no, I just miss having my mom around. He gave me that look (bless her heart look). I guess tomorrow I will start talking to myself.........I WANT MY MOM!!!!! Pretty sad a grown 46 yr old woman wanting her mama. Mom your the best.

4 comments:

Bri said...

oh mom it was so funny. you had to laugh, they expected us to believe the crap that came out of their mouths, it was actually really sad, she was like, "I read your Mom's blog cause its there..." RIGHT. You want to be me you freak! :)

Bri said...

And I am sorry you and bebe are sad!

Christina said...

Hey you still have me and the girls.I love you.

Bri said...

you're right its an addiction. and your also right let them read and stew in their jealousy. I love my momma!