Monday, February 23, 2009

Having fun

It has been so great having my mo here to talk to, and laugh with. I must say I am forcing myself to eat her food too (okay that was a lie). Tonight she is making us taco's, she makes the most amazing taco's, I will probably over stuff myself, and Briana is going to be really jealous right now. Christina came over yesterday, and Rob grilled hot dogs and hamburgers, and mom made her homemade potato salad. We have been eating all day. We also had pumpkin cheesecake, and it was out of this world. I have been spending most of the time napping, I sore, but I am doing well, Rob had to go back to work today, he is probably happy that he didn't have anyone to make him late for work today. Mom goes home tomorrow night, we will miss her so much, I love to listen to her stories of growing up on the farm in Arkansas. I hope the Boys realize how lucky there are to have her around. I will be very sad to have her go, cuz Girls just wanta have fun, and we do.

1 comment:

Bri said...

we are going to the reunion with her this year, maybe you should go too