Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Day

Good News, after my procedure they let me go home until my surgery on Thursday. The doctor today, said I had a great okole (butt in Hawaiian), no cancer there, clean and clear there. Please don't forget about me on Thursday, I am still hoping for great news there too. I went to the hospital at 6:00 am, and they admitted me. They started my IV, which for me takes a couple of tries, after taking medicine that makes you poop your brains out, my veins tend to say, "Oh no way man". Anyways, I watched a lot of TV today, and I realized that there is a lot of crap on TV. So I took a nap or two.....or three. At 10:30, they gave me a pleasant ride on a hospital bed down to the IG ward. Anyone who is afraid of having a colonoscopy don't be afraid, I slept through the whole thing, woke up long enough to have everyone finishing up and wheeled in the recovery room. My doctor said everything was prefect, and would I like to go home, or just stay there until Thursday. If anyone knows me, they know that I am sitting at home right now, eating everything I can get my hands on. Life is good. For everyone that prayed for me, I love you all so much, please don't forget to continue to pray for my surgery on Thursday, I will need all the prayers I can get. Thanks.

5 comments:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

I had to have a colonoscopy a couple of years ago - it wasn't bad at all - I slept though it too :) (the day before wasn't very fun though!)
I'm still lifting you up :) youROCK!!

Bri said...

go momma!

Bri said...

I need your spanish rice recipe. Thanks!

Christina said...

You are always in my prayers momma. I'm glad everything went okay.

Dee said...

Yeah i didn't like exactly like the day before either, but I did appreciate the little nap. thanks for all your prayers, I really do feel uplifted, I haven't been depressed at all this week. When I feel depressed, God gives me a gust of wind, or beautiful clouds, or someone who says something nice. I feel so overjoyed with love.