Monday, February 2, 2009

Take the Plunge

I went to all my families blogs today, and nobody wrote, so I guess I will lead the way. Just like me to lead the family astray, jump in it won't hurt.......okay maybe it will. That reminds me of the old saying that my mom just loved, "If he/she jumped off a cliff, would you jump off one too." When I was younger I really had to think about that one, cuz sometimes, I thought yes I would jump off a cliff for my closest friends, I didn't tell my mom that though (I might off got it). Where is this going? Sometimes you got to just take the plunge, sometimes you need to just act on faith, and give it all to God, especially when you get discouraged, and pray for encouragement. Yes, that is easier said then done, but today when I was feeling a little down, the wind started blowing (read my blog about the my experience with the wind), and it just didn't blow, it engulfed me from all sides, my hair was all over my face, my shirt needed to held down, I couldn't even see to walk, but I didn't care, I was laughing my head off. I looked at my husband standing beside our truck, and I told God, "Thank you, that was just what I needed." Every time I stepped outside today, the wind would kick up again, and it blew me all over the place. It was as if God said, "I am here, and I love you, I am with you end to the very end of all ages".

1 comment:

Sue said...

Sometimes the wind is a beautiful thing !!!!!!