Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Just Today

Today I went back to work. I thought it would be really tough on my body, I thought I would be really sore, especially since I had a class after school too, but alas, it wasn't that bad after all. Keeping busy actually made the day go by faster. My boss wasn't that pleasant, but that is because I am leaving her after this week, for someone else. I start my new job next week, she is still pouting, I would say it is more that pouting she is really mad. I decided that she wasn't going to ruin my day, after all I guess I should take it as a compliment. If she didn't like me, she probably would be happy I was leaving, but she is not, so that means I did a good job, and she doesn't want to lose me. I am just glad that it didn't take me so long to move on this time. Sometimes it is best to move on, I learned that last year. I have to say I am looking forward to the challenge, and I will be just down the hall for my wonderful husband, life is good. God is great he gives us chocolate cake, and cheesecake, and green grass under my feet, and clouds, and the beach.......just a few of the nice things I like presented by God.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Don't worry about your boss. I am sure she wouldn't pass up a promotion for you!!!!!

Bri said...

Hey um... where have you been? :)