Friday, March 6, 2009

Out and About

I went out and about today, we just got our first Target in Hawaii, I am so happy. It has been a wonderful week. I don't have cancer.......woohooo....God is Great. Willie got a full scholarship to Hawaii Pacific University (following in Briana's footsteps). James and I got to spend the day together today (okay so he was my taxi) but we had fun. Rob and I are will be closing on a house at the end of the month. I met my new boss today (he seems really nice). God is sooooo Good. My brother-in-law came out of surgery okay, and is home recuperating. I am married to the most wonderful man. I have the best children. My mom rocks. My in-laws are terrific. I have a great life. I have a great church family, and so many people have been praying for me, and I am so blessed. God is good all the time, in good times, in bad times, in sorrow, and in everything, if you stay true and never loose faith (even if you loose faith) he is there to lift you up. One of my favorite verses says it all Proverbs 3:5-6:

Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight.

2 comments:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Awesome!!! That's great! So many awesome things... AND Target! haha! how cool!!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

PS :) - could you get Bri to email me? I don't have her email :)
andreashefferman@gmail.com