Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Christina






























A Birthday Rose for you






Okay today is Christina's birthday, how old is she, heck if I know, she was born in 1983, at my age, you can't even keep up with your own birthday. What I can tell you is how wonderful she is. She is the most loving person I know, and God blessed me 20 years ago, when I married her dad. How truly amazing it has been to see her become such a wonderful mother. I think as she ages she becomes even more beautiful. Rob and I went by her house and brought her a cake, and a card, and some money to spend on herself. She looks a little frazzled these days, but I pray for her and the girls everyday and I know that God will help this time go by quickly. I think she needs to go back to church, a church family helps you during a time like this. As a matter of fact, do you know at this present time none of my older children go to church, and it truly breaks my heart. Oh well, Happy Birthday Christina, I love you more than red vines!!!!

3 comments:

Bri said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HER!

Bri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bri said...

Wow. I go to church.