Sunday, April 19, 2009

The New House

This weekend was so exhausting, that I can't wait to go to work tomorrow. This house has such high ceilings, it is really scary being up on the latter that high. being up that high is not scary, it is the coming down that is. Everything in my body aches, but my husband I am sure is even worse, I at least get to home in between times, the doesn't. They boys have been amazing, they have helped out so much, and no complaining. They have been there just as long as me and Rob, and they have worked so hard. We got to put down some of the flooring today. The old carpet was so awful, it smelled like dog, yuck (we still have some in the bedrooms we need to get rid of)
The colors are amazing through. I will have to upload pictures.

3 comments:

Bri said...

pictures!!!

Christina said...

I'd help if I could but we are going on week 2 of being sick and miserable. I can't wait to see it when I get to feeling better. I love you.

Dee said...

No Christina that is okay, I have seen how you color, Faith and Marianne now they can....now thats coloring.