Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My baby aint a baby anymore

Willie graduated last Friday night. It seems like just yesterday I was walking him to kindergarten for the first time, and he wouldn't let me walk him to class. I cried like a baby when I got to the car. He has been fast forwarding ever since. I am so proud of him, he has set goals and achieved all them. Now the big world awaits him. I hope he always remembers, like all my children that I am never too far away, and that I will always be there when they need me. They are the best thing I ever accomplished in life. William Myles Gray I thank God everyday for blessing me and trusting me with you. Thanks for being around through the good and bad times. My God Bless you real good! And I hope you dance......and I always want the first one. I love you Willie.

No comments: