Sunday, June 7, 2009

Treasure

I know I haven't been writing, it is has been really hard, we are still working on the house. I promise I will try and do better. James shaved his beard (OH NO!!!) I will have to take a picture for you all tomorrow. He looks good though, he now just has a goatee. Rob is really tired he has been really working very hard on getting things done on the house. He is the type of person who doesn't like to leave things undone. It just stresses him out. I am just the opposite, my motto is "It get done eventually, no use stressing out about it. I have been wanting to just sit down and read a good book, if any of you have any suggestions let me know. I tell what has been the hardest thing, I have way too many clothes. Lots of them that I have kept over the years, things I would never wear now. I don't know why I held on to them. It must have been during my hoard period in life. After I got cancer, I didn't have a problem throwing things away. They weren't important any more. Now I throw away stuff without even thinking about it, I say, okay have I used it lately, if my answer is no, it gets tossed. I just say to myself, "Nope I can't take it to heaven with me". Where your treasure is, is where your heart is. I have treasure really rare treasures, Rob, Christina, Briana, Christopher, Garrett, James, Willie, Faith, Marianne, Jackson , Kadence, Taylor.....(J), The rarest of all treasure, and my MOM.

3 comments:

Sue said...

I notice that I am at the bottom of the list!!!!!! I think just once I should be at the top.

Sue said...

I actually like the color of the office. I had envisioned it as totally different. Tell Rob that I am sorry I made dun of his color choices.

Bri said...

I changed my blog momma :)