Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy Birthday to Rob


Today was my husband's birthday, 49 years old. I have to say thank you to Margaret and Bill for taking the time years ago and create the perfect mate for me. Although I do think God had a hand in it also. He fits me just perfect. He is everything that I am not, and I really think that is what God wants for us in a mate. He brings two halves togehter that make a perfect whole. The things I am lacking in, my Robby has. He has inspired me, and stuck by me, even though I have lost some parts along the way. Thank you for giving me shots when I was too sick, and taking all my abuse and gripping and a few punches while you did. Thank you for grounding me when I just wanted to kick some butt. You always have the right words for me, and they encourage me daily. I am awe stuck at the knowledge that God blessed you with, and your are such a gifted writer, and speaker, I love to listen to God talk through you. What a blessing it is, to have a husband who loves the Lord as much as I do, and helps me to be a better person everyday. Thanks for going to lunch with me everyday, and for the wonderful date nights on Saturdays. I guess I need to thank your parents also, for raising such a wonderful man. The women I work with have always been jealous, because he stills open doors for me, but not only me, you open doors for other people also, and they are always so surprised when you do. I am lucky your parents instilled such wonderful values in you. I love you more everyday, and I look forward to many more years of loving you. Happy Birthay!

No comments: