Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Fourth of July





The boys







Rob and I in our front yard








I just wanted to send out a big hay.....ho for my familia. Happy Fouth of July. I wish all of you could be here. I know my mom will be cooking up a great feast. I will be doing my famous rub and will be ribbing it out. Spare Ribs, potatoe salad, baked beans, watermelon, rolls.....and I haven't decided about dessert, maybe some ooey gooey cake. Christina and the girls will be coming over. I am happy, but sad, I really wish all the kids lived close by, sorry guys it was a dream of mine, and my mom was close. Sometimes it doesn't happen. Happy, Happy fourth of July, I really wish the whole family could be together, my mom the kids, Robs mom and dad, James and Teresa (their kids), Penney and Shannon (their kids), my brothers, and their family, my cousin Kathy (her family) I really miss you lately Kathy! In my little world that is how it would be, but alas I will just live with what I got, for now. I love each of you, so much, and it hurts not to be close by and love on each of you. Happy Fourth of July.

No comments: