Saturday, July 4, 2009

Hug, Hug, Hug!!!

I thought I would share some pictures of Kady Bug, Jackson and her are now 1 yr old's, where has time gone. I didn't get to see Jackson on his birthday (booohooo) but we got to celebrate Kady's and as she was digging into the cake, the expression on her face was priceless. She did not like all that icing all over her hand, and tired to shake it off, Briana said that Jackson had done the same thing with his cake. I can remember the birthday's most about all the kids, I love birthday's, and I really hope I made it special for each of them. On their birthday it was their day, they were queen/king for the day, they got to pick out what dinner they wanted, and what kind of cake, and they were king and queen for the day. When they are little they say love you all the time, and you get kisses and hugs all the time, as they grow up, not so much. I do have to say I am feel really special because I get to talk to Briana everyday, via e-mail while she and I are at work, while we are on the computer we are e-mailing each other back and forth all day. She takes the time to say she loves me, always. This week, Monday, I got a text from Garrett, all it said was Love ya. I have to say it made my day. I hope they all know that I never get tired of hearing it. Christina has always been affectionate, but now that she is mom, I know she really I can see just how much I really love her, and she loves me right back. I miss all those little arms out stretched wanting hugs, and the kids fighting over who was going to get to sit by me at church. I have had many people say that I give the best hugs, that is because I loved receiving hugs so much from my children, and it made me feel so loved. So when I hug someone I make all my hugs count. Make sure you make yours count too, you never know when someone is hurting and really needs a big hug. This hug goes out to all of you I love you, and miss you so much.

No comments: