Friday, August 28, 2009

Blessing from Children.....and God

God gives you little moments sometimes when you need them. Today my daughter called, not unusual, my dear Briana calls me almost everyday, and we e-mail each other from work. The problem is when I get to work she has already been there for a few hours, and she calls me at my lunchtime which is her going home time. Anyways she was upset about something (sorry between us) and I listened to her, and gave her a little motherly advice, told her I loved her and hung up. Didn't think anything different until Willie called me (he usually does everyday too). He said he was going to work and he would see me about 8:00 tonight, he said he love me, like he always does when we hang up. At that moment after I hung up, I got a such a feeling of overwhelming love from God, and a message: My children love me. It is what it is all about, listening to your children, talking to them, and most of all just loving them. I am the luckiest mom alive. My children love me, I get calls from all of them, and they always say they love me before hanging up (sorry boys I have ratted you out). My heart is full. I am so happy for Briana to be having a daughter, all the wonderful things that mothers and daughters get to share is amazing....but there is more, all the things that mothers and son's share is great. Today at that moment God let me know how much more he loved me, and how if I left this earth today I can say I did my job. I raised kids that love the Lord, love their families, and love their neighbors. Praise God!! If I was put on this earth to raise loving Children I did it, and I done good!

No comments: