Sunday, August 23, 2009

In-laws

I just want to say how blessed I am to have great in-laws. A lot of people do not. Lately I have been hearing horrible stories about people's in-laws. I have to say the one thing I admire the most about mine is the way they muddle through things. Margaret and Bill have a positive outlook on everything. If life greats tough, they get tougher, and they get on their knees, and start praying. Their words are always encouraging, not matter what their cup is always half full. Margaret has had a few medical problems recently, and instead of hosting a pity party, she sees it as God's will. There is nothing she can do about it, so she just moves on, thinking about others instead of herself. Some people have in-laws that bring a whole lot of baggage with them. Not mine, not Bill and Margaret. You can find Bill helping out the younger people in church, and he always has time to visit those you are suffering, or just need some encouraging words. I just wanted to let you both know how much I love you both, and how blessed I am. God done blessed me good when he gave me the opportunity to know you both. Thank you for being apart of my life.

No comments: