Sunday, September 20, 2009

I Love Sunday's

Today Rob preached a good sermon, and when we got back I decided to make some homemade pizza. The boys Rob and I just spend some time together, the pizza was great, but the company was even better. I think that is what I miss the most about the kids being all over the place. They don't get to come over and spend Sunday's with us. I think when they were young that was one of my dreams, that they would live close by and we would enjoy each others company.

So today was just a relaxing day, and I remembered all the times we used to come home after church, and I would make Sunday lunch, and we as a family would just enjoy each others company. To many more Sunday lunches to come.

1 comment:

Bri said...

you should not have settled in Hawaii... you guys knew that would happen!!! :)