Sunday, September 6, 2009

Still in Cali

Still in California. Got to spend time with Garrett and my Mom. We went to the movies to see the new Sandra Bullock movie. It is was really good, funny, we all laughed and had a really good time. My brother came by and chatted a bit. Tomorrow we will be having a get together, feast, food, good times. I have to say I really love spending time with my Mom, I really missed her, and I just really love being around her. Her smile lights my world. Rob has been busy laying my kitchen floors while I have been gone. I have really missed Garrett, and it has been great that he has been off to spend some time with me. It doesn't matter what we do, we just enjoy each others company...well, I enjoy time with him, can't speak for him. I will try and get some pictures up I have been so busy I haven't really been taking any. But I promise I will. Off to bed. Goodnight everyone.

1 comment:

Bri said...

love seeing my mommy!!!!