Thursday, October 29, 2009

Great Week

First of thank you to all of you who have been praying for me. I really had a great week. I have been journaling and it has really help emotionally. There are so many things I have put on hold dealing with, and I think I am strong enough to finally deal with all of it. I have never prayed so hard in my life.

First of all I asked God to help me figure out when I was really hungry and when I was just eating because of my emotions. He did, but it was up to me to stop and write down what I was really feeling emotionally, and then dealing with it. In the beginning of the week I just wanted to cast it all aside and just eat until I didn't have to feel anything. After I wrote in my journal I prayed for courage, I prayed for fullness, and God was was good. I really have struggled with this, but overeating to me is just as bad as lying, stealing, and drugs, food is my drug, and when I put it before my Lord, then I have to stop, and ask for help. There are reasons I do it, and I just have to work on them, but just me and the Lord. I have to give it all to him, and surrender that part of my life to him....see he wants every part of your life. He is cleaning out my house, room by room.

I got over my fear of going to the gym and everyone seeing a fat lady do the treadmill. I did the treadmill, and not only that but today I went to yoga class today, I loved it. I have decided for this part of my life, I am going to step out of my comfort zone, and do things that scare me, or keep me living life to the fullest.

I just wanted to Thank everyone, because I still need your prayers, some days are harder than others, but I am going to stay positive and keep moving forward.