Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Holidays Rock!!!

It was a great day working on the house. Still doing moldings (painting). It was nice to have the day off, holiday's rock. I would like to thank my mom and Margaret and Bill for my wonderful earrings (with my birthday money), my ears look quite lovely, and they thank you from the bottom of their lobes. Well, Briana is at the last stages of pregancy, I have been praying for daily, it should be very exciting, especially since we get to be there to see the little one. There is still time Briana to change her name....lol. I did it, and thank goodance I did, you would have been Candance....your dad's choice. After seeing your wonderful little face, I knew you would never be a Candance, but a Bri. Bri, Nana, Breez, Pookie and a whole lot more, and just think how lucky you are, I changed my mind.

2 comments:

Bri said...

hey what the hell is matter with the name I picked? And how do you do moldings? I would like to do them eventually too?

Bri said...

PS probably not the best idea to put my full name out on the web...