Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I Got Nothing

Okay well, I have nothing....not a thing.....absolutely nothing to say. How does that happen, before when I was blogging, I couldn't wait to blog. But as of lately I have nothing. Most people who know me would be perplexed they would be saying, "Dee, always has something important to say", or "Hey why don't you just shut up for a while". Why? Because I always have something inspiring to say. It is usually quite intellectual too. I can't help it I am just a fountain of knowledge, probably the most knowledgeable person on the planet....shhh....don't tell my Mom or Briana cuz they think they are. Really it is me, I just want them to feel better so I pretend they are, but no...alas it is I. Well, I am going to go, I need to rest my brain a bit, the knowledge is just oozing out all over the place, careful where you step.

No comments: