Friday, November 13, 2009

The Week in Revue

It seems it has been quite awhile since I have blogged last, so I will try and catch everyone up to speed. The eating healthy is going well, I have lost 7lbs so far, but much more than that I am exercising just about every day. I am now going to yoga classes on Tuesday's and Thursday's during lunch. The base I work for gives civilians PT time, 3 hours a week, you can take it at the end of the day or during lunch, really whenever you want. I am taking mine during lunch. I am really enjoying it. They other days I do the treadmill, lift weights when I can.

This week we had the holiday off, it was nice to, as Rob puts it have two Monday's. I baked cookies for James and Willie, I let them pick what kind they wanted and made them for them. Sorry but they are already gone. I worked on shredding papers.

My husband has decided to keep all the non-useful papers in the world. I cannot believe how much he has packed away. It is strange but we have somehow changed roles over the years. It used to be me that horded everything, and kept things.....well everything, but now it seems to be my husband's new role. So I have taken it on myself to be the one to say what stays and what goes. I asked him to go over it, but he never gets around to it, so me being the wonderful wife I am, I am doing it for him ;).

No comments: