Saturday, December 19, 2009

Food Poisoning.....Ugh!

On Thursday I barfed my guts up all night. Rob and I had lunch together like we usually do, I had a turkey sandwich from Subway (Rob had turkey on his too, but he didn't get sick). Two hours later I got horrible stomach cramps, and a couple of hours later started tossing my cookies.

Rob kept telling me he was going to take me to the emergency room, I protested, "WHY" so I can sit around there in an unfamiliar place, and be miserable, when I could do it at home. I have to say I haven't been that sick in a very long time. I moaned and groaned all night (poor Rob). When morning came I was feeling weak, my throat hurt, but my stomach was feeling so much better.

I went into work late. I would have stayed home, but I had planned a cookie exchange for our division, so I had to be there. The cookie exchanged turned out really well though. I don't think I will be eating at Subway anytime soon, or at least a turkey sandwich......Ugh!

1 comment:

Bri said...

poor Momma! I called YOU and Dad today :( No one answered! Boo!