Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas to All

I brought cookies to work yesterday, everyone was really happy. Rob said he now has to beat everyone off with a stick. Sorry but cookies are a tradition in our house. Since the kids are no longer around to do it....yes, I still do it. I can remember not having money (six kids you know) so for Christmas for their friends and teachers we would gather in the kitchen and make Christmas Cookies, I always felt bad, because we could not buy presents for them (again, six kids). I don't know if the kids were lying to make me feel better, but they always came home and told me how happy it made their teachers and friends. In our house if someone makes cookies for you, that just means you are loved! So make a batch for the ones you love today.

No comments: