Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Visions of Sugar Plums Danced in her Head





























You may say to yourself, "I am the luckiest person", but alas you would be wrong my dear
poorly informed friends you are not......tis me who is the luckiest. It is okay though I will preten with you that you are.....but again you are not.....tis I, Dee the luckiest person alive.




Chris has just arrived on the island, and now I can say that I have gotten to see ALL my children this year. That is right.....all of them, again I say, "I am the luckiest MOM alive". There is
a no Mom who is luckier. It is truly awesome that I have gotten to spend some time with each of them. I really like my children, I like who they are, I like spending time with them, and they never fail to make me feel like "I Am The Luckiest Mom Alive" truly I am. Nobody is as lucky as me.

No comments: