Saturday, January 23, 2010

Saturdays

Well hello everyone. It is Saturday, thank goodness, although this was a short week at work because of the holiday, for some reason it was really long. Might possible be because I would much rather be doing other things. During the week, there is not enough hours in the week to get anything done. It is very hard as a mother because the things that are really important have nothing to do with work, I would rather just spend time with each of my children. I love talking to all of them, I love talking to my mother......nothing gets better than that. Family is everything, everything else is just filling up the space in time, until I can see them again, all of them. My heart is so full when I get to spend time with them.

So I have been spending time writing my book, I am on Chapter 11. If I can't be with my family I might as well do what I love to do and that is reading or writing. I have been editing Garrett's novel too. It is so good. Hopefully Briana will start editing hers too. It is amazing how many talented writers we have in the family. Rob has been staying late at work, stuff to do. So, I have taken advantage of the time, and I am writing, and editing during that time. I am also taking my PT time again and I am walking after work. Like I said there is just not enough hours in the day.

I love you all, and miss you so much. I wish I could be with all of you. I would hug and kiss you to pieces, but alas I must wait and save it all up for now......over and out.

1 comment:

Bri said...

what book? I'm not writing a book.