Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Aint it great

Today is Briana's birthday. Can you believe it I was there when she was born. Oh how marvelous, Oh how wonderful. God let me raise her, it seems like it was way too short.....okay there were moments when it was way too long. My favorite memory is when she was very little before she could form words you could understand, she would talk and talk and talk and if you ignored her she would take my face in her little bitty hands and pull it close to her face and continue talking. She would not be ignored.....she is still the same too. All I know is that I love her, I love everything about her. What do I miss? The after the movie dances, so baby do one for me drop it down good, drop it like a bomb......cuz your the greatest I love you pookie.

No comments: