Saturday, February 6, 2010

Yesterday I made Rob take off work, I had an appointment for my tattooing (nipples) so folks that is the honest truth. Even if it is embarrassing, it is reality, that's what happens when you decide to have your breasts removed. A life or death decision, I chose to life. Even though they are not prefect they are mine, and every time I want to complain because I now have trouble fitting into a good bra, God reminds me (Hey your alive).

I can not help it I still have trouble saying I am cancer free, some times I feel like maybe I am a ticking time bomb. There are days I miss my father. There are days I miss my grandmother. In the back of my mind I can not think about it too much, because it brings me back to having cancer again, and then I am living in fear again.

Truth be told I am cancer free....for now. It has been five years since my last surgery. I am still struggling with my weight though. I have been getting in a lot of exercise in, but I still need to drop more weight, my never ending story.

No comments: