Thursday, April 8, 2010

Romeo and Juliet




These pictures are of Willie playing Romeo in I believe 8th grade. What does it mean to me.
Joy pure joy. I was so proud he wanted to do this play so bad, and talked a teacher into letting him and the other kids do it. They worked really hard. After school practices and rehearsals and in the end it was truly wonderful, and it was funny at the same time, they through in a little comedy while they were at it.
It was a good distraction from my cancer, but more than that it was a wonderful feeling to know at that moment in my life I knew Willie could do anything in life and he would succeed. He had no fear, he knew what he and the other kids wanted and with his termination there was no telling him it couldn't be done. Willie is fearless, always has been.


No comments: