Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Resurrection Day

Rob and I got up at 5:00 and went to sunrise service this morning. Every year we get together with another church and have a sunrise service for Easter. We all bring something to share for breakfast for when we are done. I hate it.....but love it too. I hate getting up, but I love getting done with church early, watching the sunrise over the Makaha mountains (Hawaii has the best sunrises), singing beautiful songs to my savior, and talking to everyone. See there is more I love than I hates. We also get done early and have the rest of the day.

James and Willie have to both work so I gave them some See's Candies for their Easter present before they left. Happy Easter I hope you all had a wonderful "Resurrection Day" Remember Jesus gave us the bestest Easter present.

No comments: