Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Pictures, pictures, pictures

I LOVE PICTURES! Okay and my mom will say too much (sorry mom love ya, she hates clutter) clutter in my house, but I don't care. Nothing makes me feel better, than looking at all the pictures all over my house. It warms my heart....it tickles my fancy.....it lightens my load. Like I was telling Briana the other day, they don't mean the same thing to everyone. I can have a really bad day and come home look at my pictures and be transported to where that picture was taken, or be with that person in my spirit. Someone else would not have the same reation to a picture I would have a reaction to.

I even have them all over my desk, and under my glass on my desktop at work. Everyone always comes by and looks at them, and asks about them. I even have a picture there when I was hairless (chemo don't you know), it is a reminder to me of where I was, and where I am now. Pictures are not only for looking at they are for sharing. My children always share pictures with me, it is amazing that when we get together the first thing we do is say hey, I let me download those, I want those too.

So I say thank you Jesus for all my pictures.

No comments: