Saturday, April 10, 2010

"Talking Story"

Willie is always making faces
Look at the beautiful couple and am I really wearing overalls what is wrong with me?


Briana not able to hold back her excitement

James and his choo choo tracks, he still smiles all the time




Brothers, need I say more




This was our families favorite place to have breakfast. It was also a favorite spot to hang out after church on Sunday nights. One of our pastors used to love to go and have pie there. Some of our favorite times were there. Everyone could as we say in Hawaii, "Talk Story". What does it mean to me? Well for one, not having to cook, and for another thing some of my best memories of our family seem to happen around the dinner table. We did not have a lot of money to go out to eat all the time, but when we did we did not care how loud we got and we always had a great time just spending time together. I love my family.






No comments: