Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day

Today is the day we remember those who have served our country, those you have fallen to protect our freedom, all in the name of freedom. We do have a lot of freedom in our country that we take for granted. There are other countries that cannot even speak out about their government or have the right to vote. I just want to thank my son who is serving his country right now in Afghanistan. He could be home with his family enjoying the day, but he is proud to be an American and he is proud to be fighting for our freedom. I just want to take this opportunity and say Thanks Chris, thank you for serving our country so that I can sit here and blog on my computer. I also want to thank my husband I am so proud of him for being a veteran and for serving our country. I work for the military and I would say that more than half of the people working for the military are prior military service members. People who have served our country and are still serving our country. It make me proud to work with these individuals. I work with people who work to help keep the Air Force secure in the Pacific.

Today we barbecued it was great, good food, good company and a great family

No comments: