Friday, May 28, 2010

Some Big Shout Outs

Hi everyone. I need to do some big shout outs, because their are some people in my life that really deserve a big, "Whoop, Whoop"! Christina is one, just want you all to know how wonderful she is, but you probably already know, and she will not toot her own horn, so I will do it for her. Thanks Christina for driving Dad to the airport in the wee hours of the morning. You could have said no, but you like always didn't because you always think of others before yourself. I love you. Would also like to Whoop it out for my Mom, thanks for giving up your bed for me and Rob and for letting us come and destroy your house for a week. A big Whoop to Garrett too, he took the week off to spend with us, he didn't have to but he did. I am loving it. Thanks again.

No comments: