Saturday, May 22, 2010

This Is So Blog Worthy

Okay so I told Rob I was going to post this and I am.

Last night it was pretty late probably about 11:30, we watched a movie. Rob is not used to staying up that late, so he was tired...okay a lot tired. I was cleaning up, doing dishes and such and I was tired too. Usually at the end of the evening I dump the trash too. I hate leaving stuff around because it attacks bugs, so it is the last thing I do before I get ready to go to bed. Anyways I digress, I was just a bit too tired to dump the trash.

I turned to my tired husband and said (I guess I should have asked), "You need to take that trash out for me right now".

Well my poor husband's head started spinning around, you know like the exorcised and he sighed heavily like he always does when you ask him to do something and he doesn't want to, and then he went on a rant.....nope sorry, it was more like a full blow fit.

It was so amusing I couldn't help smiling. He then turned towards the trash can and said, "I am tired, and now you are sending me on a wild goose chase." Sorry that was it for holding on to my laughter.

I broke down and laughed the hardest I ever laughed before and said, "Wild goose chase, I have never heard of dumping the trash as a "Being sent on a Wild Goose Chase", then I asked him what exactly was so "wild" about it. Then I asked him how many "Wild Goose Chases" had he been on in his life. I burst out laughing, I was on the floor, and he stomped out and dumped the trash, when he came back in I was still laughing I couldn't stop.

He looked at me like I was crazy and I told him, that I was sorry but I was going to have to blog about this. I told him this was Blog Worth, and it was almost as funny as the Spackle in the eye incident. If you haven't read that one, look back, on my blog it is there. The funniest thing in the world.

Now in my life I have very few moments that are the funniest. Mom, the one of your tripping over the suit cases is a big one in our house. The kids laugh about that all the time. So you see this one will be one of those things that I will remember for years to come, yes....at the expense of my poor husband.....sorry Hon.

No comments: