Friday, July 30, 2010

Job Interview Continues

Okay I am going to let you all get a good laugh. Today I went on my interview for the Army Hospital I got there with about 5 minutes to spare sat down and tried not to be nervous. A lady finally came out and she said I am sorry but your interview was at 10:00. I said oh no, I wrote it down it was 1:00, I just kept telling her how sorry I was. She was trying to figure out what to do for me and I said, "Hey this is not your fault, If it is easier I will just come back another day.

So now I have to go back on Monday.....will I get the job.....I think not, but I am still going. I am going to follow through on this even if I am embarrassed. When I got back to the office I looked a the piece of paper and it said 1:00. So I don't know what happened. People remember if you are going for a secretary position and part of your job is keeping the man's calendar guess what......you probably won't get the job if you don't show up when your supposed to.

Guess it wasn't meant to be. The saga continues. Oh yeah and guess who's birthday it was today.....because children there were some of you who did forget, and believe me he never forgets yours he has everyone of you kids programed on his phone and he reminds me. You better suck it up and tell you daddy happy birthday.

2 comments:

Bri said...

i have it in my calendar as the 31,

Christina said...

OMG....I forgot. Yikes I feel bad. I will call him today.