Monday, July 26, 2010

Lessons Learn

Got a doctors appointment tomorrow I need to get my hernia fixed, I have put it off for almost a year now, and it is time. You could all understand though, I feel like the doctors office is my second home, except.....I DON'T WANT TO GO HOME ANYMORE!!! No mom I am not talking about you, I am talking about all the doctors who love to open me up.

Today was a pretty good day at work...why you ask? Because this is a payroll week, and almost everyone has turned in the time sheet (early for once) usually I have to hunt people down and give them the evil eye and tell them they better give me their time sheets or they are not getting paid. Now I have only had to do it once, someone didn't turn in their time sheet and I reminded them, but they still did not turn it in, so I let the payroll lady call him and tell him his time sheet did not get processed. He came over to tell me and I just smiled, he did too, and said, "I have learned my lesson Dee, never again". He hasn't been late since, hehehehe.

No comments: