Monday, August 2, 2010

Headaches suck

I had a bad migraine today. I didn't have it till after church so of course I am blaming my husband's sermon, hehehehe. He has been upset since yesterday one of his all time favorite people passed away. I feel really bad for him.

My head feels like somebody was bashing it today. I can't complain I don't get them like I used to, when they took some pieces out of my body it ended the monthly ones. When we went into Target today I smelled something in the auto section, and that is how it began. I will probably look at this tomorrow and say what the heck did I write.

I have been trying to figure out what I will wear tomorrow for my interview I don't thing it will matter, but I still want to look good. My office will be empty this week, my boss and the Major are both gone.

Okay peeps talk to tomorrow.

No comments: